Don’t wait until you’ve published your book to find out if it’s good enough for Awesome Indies Approval.
“I sent the Awesome Indies my Intelligent Design: Revelations manuscript which proved to be one the best decisions I ever made. The manuscript evaluation was not only constructive for this book, but it helped me with ideas for its sequel and another manuscript I was working on concurrently.” J.M. Erickson
Book a manuscript appraisal and receive private feedback on your book, including suggestions for improvement and a sample line edit to identify weaknesses in your prose. If you follow our suggestions, you will greatly diminish the likelihood of negative reviews after publication and greatly improve your chances of making it onto the Awesome Indies list.
Who does the appraisal?
How does it work, and what do I get?
- You provide us with a word document of your manuscript.
- We read it and make comments using Track Changes.
- We return it to you with feedback on plot, pacing, characters, dialogue, themes, prose, world building and so on.
- We tell you if it meets the criteria for inclusion in the Awesome Indies and if not, what needs to be done to improve it.
- We will advise you on editing services if your book requires them.
- If your book already meets a four or five star standard, your appraisal acts as a pre-qualification for approval. In that case, if you request it, after publication we will add it to the Awesome Indies review list. If a reviewer confirms the appraiser’s rating, the book will receive Awesome Indies approval (and if it’s good enough, possibly a Seal of Excellence)
“Your manuscript appraisal on my book was worth every cent. You pointed out so many things I’d missed or wasn’t aware of. Thank you for good work.” Yolanda Ramos.
How much does it cost?
$0.0015 per word, plus a $50 administration fee. USD. Includes a free sample line edit.